1. Preheat the oven to 350º F.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a heavy skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and celery and cook until the vegetables are soft. Add the apple, sage, salt and pepper and cook for 5 minutes more. Add the wine and cook for 1 minute more.
3. Remove from heat, add the bread crumbs and set aside.
4. Season the pork chops with salt and pepper, stuff them with the apple mixture and place them in a baking dish.
5. Bake the pork chops for about 40 minutes, or until they are fully cooked and the stuffing is nicely browned.Serving Size: 4