1 1/2 teaspoons
1. Peel, quarter and core the apples. Quickly sprinkle them with the lemon juice to prevent browning. Set on a cookie sheet and place in the freezer.
2. Bring the sugar and water to a boil in a small saucepan over high heat. Let cool.
3. When the apples have been in the freezer 20 minutes and are about half frozen, place in a blender with the water and sugar mixture. Puree and strain, pressing with a rubber spatula to release the juices.
4. Freeze the strained apple mixture in an ice cream machine according to the manufacturer's instructions.
5. Store in the freezer until ready to use.
Serving Size: about 1/2 cup
Number of Servings: 4
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin