2. Meanwhile, in a small mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese and garlic. Add salt and pepper to taste.
3. In a large pot, add 2 inches of water, insert a steamer basket and bring to a boil. Steam the snow peas for about 4-5 minutes, or until they turn bright green. Immediately rinse the snow peas with cold water to stop the cooking process, drain and set aside.
3. Preheat the grill.
4. Grill the chicken breasts for 5 to 6 minutes on each side, depending on the thickness. Let the chicken rest on a plate for 1 or 2 minutes, then chop into small pieces.
For the wraps:
4. Lay the flour tortillas out on a work surface. Spread about 2 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture out on each tortilla. Divide the chopped chicken and snow peas among the tortillas. Tightly roll each tortilla ending with the seam side down.
5. Slice the wraps on the diagonal and serve.