1 1/3 cup
2 2/3 cups
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a small ovenproof pot, heat the oil over medium-low heat. Add the rice, stir. Cook for 3 minutes, add the garlic and water chestnuts and cook for 1 minute more.
3. Add the soy-sauce and water and bring to a boil over high heat.
4. As soon as the water comes to a boil, cover the pot and place in the oven for 18 minutes.
6. Add the green onions and gently fluff with a fork.
Serving Size: 2/3 cup
Number of Servings: 4
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin