extra virgin olive oil
1. Gently wash and dry the bibb lettuce and watercress leaves.
2. Whisk the grapefruit juice, lemon juice and olive oil together in a large bowl. Add the shallots and season with salt and pepper.
3. Toss the bibb lettuce and watercress leaves with the grapefruit juice mixture.
4. Arrange the lettuce and watercress on salad plates. Place the orange and grapefruit sections on top of the greens.
5. Peel and slice the avocado and arrange the slices on top of the salad.
Serving Size: about 1 cup of salad with 1 tablespoon vinaigrette
Number of Servings: 4
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin