1. Place the chocolate in a heat proof bowl and bring the cream to a boil in a small pot.
2. Pour the boiling cream over the chocolate and let stand for 1 minute. With a rubber spatula, begin stirring the cream and the chocolate together in the center of the bowl. Gradually incorporate the chocolate and cream from the edge of the bowl.
3. Stir in the Bailey's Irish Cream. Cover and let stand overnight or refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.
4. Scoop the chocolate mixture out into small round balls, about 3/4" in diameter. Roll the truffles, individually, in the palms of your hands to achieve a uniform shape or leave them as is and irregular.
5. Store the truffles in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks and toss them in confectioner's sugar just before serving.Serving Size: 1 truffle