2. Place the potatoes in a large pot, cover with water and add a liberal amount of salt. Bring to a boil over high heat and cook until the potatoes are tender throughout, about 20 minutes. Drain well.
3. Meanwhile, season the cod fillets with salt and pepper and place them in a baking dish large enough to accommodate all of the fillets in a single layer. Sprinkle the cod with the lemon juice (reserving the zest for the breadcrumbs), white wine and 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
4. In a small bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, lemon zest and 2 tablespoons of parsley. Sprinkle the cod with the breadcrumb mixture and drizzle the crumbs with a tablespoon of olive oil. Place the cod in the oven and bake until the fish is just cooked through, about 12 to 15 minutes depending on the thickness of the fillets. Remove the fish from the oven and turn on the broiler.
5. To finish the potatoes, heat the remaining olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the potatoes and sauté for 2 minutes. Add the remaining tablespoon of parsley.
6. Place the fish under the broiler to brown the breadcrumbs. Place one fillet on each plate and serve with the parslied potatoes.