1. In a mixing bowl, combine the tomatoes, orange zest, shallot, basil and orange juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper. (This can be made in advance and stored in the refrigerator for 3 days.)
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
3. In a shallow baking dish, arrange the cod fillets in a single layer. Pour the wine over the fillets and season them with salt and pepper.
4. Bake the cod for 8 to 12 minutes, until it is just cooked through. Remove it from the oven and sprinkle the olive oil and lemon juice over it.
5. Serve the cod with a large spoonful of the relish and a drizzle of the relish liquid.
Serving Size: 1 fillet with relish
Number of Servings: 2
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin