1. Preheat the oven to 350º F.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Season the pork chops with salt and pepper and brown them on both sides, about 2 minutes per side.
3. Transfer the pork chops to a baking dish, turn the heat to medium and add the remaining olive oil to the skillet. Add the onion and celery and cook until the vegetables are soft. Add the apple and cook for 5 minutes more.
4. Add the bread cubes and parsley and remove from heat. Stir in just enough cider to moisten the mixture and season with salt and pepper.
5. Spread the mustard on top of each chop. Divide the stuffing mixture among the chops and pat it onto the mustard.
6. Bake the chops until they are fully cooked and the stuffing is nicely browned, about 20 minues.Serving Size: 4