, cut into 1-inch strips
brush the olive oil all over the chicken strips and then sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper.
2. Place a skillet or grill pan over high heat and lightly coat with oil. Cook the chicken about 2 to 4 minutes per side, until cooked through and place on cutting board to rest for about 5 minutes.
3. can cut the limes in half, pierce the juice side with a fork and twist to release the juices over the cooked chicken.
4. Cut the chicken into thin slices across the grain and then let cut each slice into bite-sized pieces for bringing to the table.
5. can warm the flour tortillas by dipping first in water and then placing in a dry pan over low heat. Use tongs to lift out and wrap in a towel to keep warm.
6. can assemble the tacos at the table with salsa fresca and guacamole , or serve with diced tomatoes and shredded lettuce.
Serving Size: 2 soft tacos
Number of Servings: 4
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin
Vitamin B3 - Niacin