2. Chop the last breast into 1" chunks.
3. Place the spinach, basil, lemon juice, onions and garlic into a food processor. Pulse to chop. Add the chicken chunks, salt and pepper and continue to puree until the mixture becomes thick. Add a small amount of chicken stock if needed for moisture.
4. Spread 1/4 of the chicken mixture in a thin layer on each chicken breast. Fold the breast over the chicken mixture into roll-ups (roulades). Wrap the roulades in cheesecloth or plastic wrap and tie with string on both ends. Cheesecloth is preferable for tender, juicier chicken.
5. Place chicken stock into a medium pot and bring to boil. Add the wine and roulades. Simmer for 15 minutes or until a thermometer inserted to center of chicken breast reads 180°F. Remove from liquid.
6. Reduce a few cups of the cooking liquid by half.
7. Remove the cheesecloth or plastic from the chicken and slice on the bias to create oblong pieces. Serve 1 roulade per person with the reduced liquid spooned over the slices.