mixed greens, collards,
, scrubbed and cut into 1/2" dice
, seeded and cut into 1/4" dice
extra virgin olive oil
fresh sage or
hot chili sauce
1. Wash the greens, discard any tough stems and cut into thin slices.
2. In a large skillet, simmer the water, salt and potatoes over medium heat until they are soft, about 7 minutes.
3. Add the greens, cover, raise the heat to high and simmer for 3 minutes.
4. Remove the cover and continue to simmer until the water is totally absorbed, about 4 minutes. Do not brown.
5. In a medium bowl, stir together the green onion, tomatoes, oil, herbs, vinegar and chili sauce.
6. Pour over the greens just before serving.
Serving Size: about 2/3 cup
Number of Servings: 6
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin