2. While the lamb is marinating, make the cucumber sauce. Puree the cucumber in a blender until chunky but not liquefied. Transfer the cucumber to a bowl and stir in the yogurt and mint.
3. Preheat the broiler or grill.
4. Season the lamb chops with salt and pepper.
5. Place the chops on a broiler pan and broil 3 inches from the heat for 4 to 5 minutes. Turn and broil for an additional 3 minutes for medium rare, or 5 minutes for medium.
6. Serve 2 lamb chops per person topped with minted cucumber sauce. The lamb goes well with couscous and a side of carrots. If you're serving this for Valentine's Day, your sweetie's favorite dessert, whether it's chocolate or poached pears, should be on the menu.