red wine vinegar
1. In a small saucepan, cook 1 1/2 tablespoons of the sugar and the vinegar over medium heat until the mixture becomes syrupy, about 2 minutes. Add the orange juice and half of the pomegranate concentrate and simmer until the mixture reduces by half. Add the beef broth and simmer until it reduces by half. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
2. Roll the pomegranate over a work surface with the palm of your hand to loosen the seeds. Cut the pomegranate in half, hold one half (cut side down) over a bowl and tap the top with a wooden spoon to remove the seeds. Set aside.
3. Preheat the broiler to high. Spray a broiling pan with nonstick spray.
4. Season the lamp chops with salt and pepper and place them on the prepared pan. Broil for 3 to 4 minutes per side, depending on the thickness of the chops for medium rare.
5. Brush the chops with the remaining pomegranate concentrate and sprinkle them with the remaining sugar. Allow the chops to rest for a minute or two before serving.
6. Serve the chops drizzled with the beef broth mixture and sprinkled with pomegranate seeds.
Serving Size: 2 chops
Number of Servings: 4
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin