1. Peel the celeriac and rutabaga, place in a large pot and cover with cold water.
2. Bring to a boil and simmer for 20 minutes.
3. Add the pears and simmer for 5 more minutes.
4. Drain and place in a food processor with all the remaining ingredients except parsley.
5. Puree until smooth, adjust the seasoning and fold in the parsley.
6. Serve hot.
Serving Size: about 1/4 cup
Number of Servings: 10
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin