1. In a small bowl, whisk 2 of the eggs, vegetable oil and milk together. Add the flour and salt and stir until the batter is very smooth. Chill for 30 minutes.
2. Spray an 8-inch skillet with nonstick spray. Pour 3 to 4 tablespoons of batter into the skillet and turn the pan to coat it. Cook until golden brown on one side. Stack crepes on waxed paper, brown side up. Repeat with remaining batter.
3. Beat together the remaining egg, cream cheese, cottage cheese, sugar and vanilla.
4. Fill each crepe with 2 tablespoons of cheese mixture and roll up "egg roll" style by folding in sides of crepe over filling.
5. Heat the skillet and lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray. Cook until the blintzes are golden brown on all sides. Remove from heat.
6. Serve with sour cream and raspberry preserves
Serving Size: 1 blintz with sour cream and raspberry preserves
Number of Servings: 10
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin