red pepper flakes
, trimmed, cut into one-inch cubes
, cut into 2-inch lengths, blanched
1. Combine the lime juice, fish sauce, garlic, red pepper flakes, sugar and oil in a medium bowl. Add the chicken and mix well to coat the chicken evenly. Marinate for about thirty minutes in the refrigerator.
2. Skewer the chicken and asparagus, alternating so that you have two pieces of each on each skewer. Place the skewers on a baking sheet and pour the extra marinade over them.
3. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
4. Combine the ingredients for the sauce in a small sacuepan and bring to a simmer. Simmer until slightly reduced, about 5 to 7 minutes and pour the sauce into a small serving bowl.
5. While the sauce is reducing, bake the skewers until the chicken is cooked through, about 5 to 6 minutes. Transfer to a serving platter and serve with the warm sauce.
Serving Size: 1 skewer
Number of Servings: 25
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin