1 1/2 cups
low-sodium chicken or
reduced fat (2%)
, cut into 1/2" pieces
1. Preheat the grill or broiler.
2. Grill or broil the corn until it turns golden brown. Set aside to cool.
3. Put the bacon in a soup pot and heat over low heat. Add the onion, celery, thyme and bay leaf, turn the heat up to medium, and cook until the vegetables are soft, about 10 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, slice the corn kernels from the cob.
5. Dice the potatoes and add them to the soup pot with the chicken broth. Simmer until the potatoes are just tender, about 10 minutes. Add the milk, peppers, chicken and dill and cook until the chicken is just cooked through. Remove the thyme and bay leaf. Adjust the salt and pepper and serve.
Serving Size: 1 cup
Number of Servings: 6
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin
Vitamin B3 - Niacin