extra virgin olive oil
(about 3/4 pint)
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the couscous and cook until tender, about 10 minutes (check package directions for specific cooking times). Drain and rinse with cold water.
2. Whisk the lemon juice, lime juice and olive oil together in a large bowl. Mix in the couscous, herbs, onion and tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Chill.
3. Preheat the grill or a sauté pan to medium high.
4. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Grill or sauté the breasts until golden brown on one side, about 4 minutes. Turn them over and cook an additional 4 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
5. Slice the chicken breasts into thin strips. Place the warm chicken over the couscous salad and sprinkle with chopped scallions.
Serving Size: about 1 cup
Number of Servings: 6
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin
Vitamin B3 - Niacin