1. Preheat the grill or broiler to medium-high.
2. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Grill or broil them until they are cooked through, about 6 minutes on each side.
3. In a large saucepan, combine the water, olive oil, lemon juice and a generous pinch of salt and bring to a boil. Remove from heat, stir in the couscous, cover and let stand off the heat for 5 minutes.
4. Fluff the couscous with a fork. Add the apples, raisins, walnuts and parsley and stir to combine.
5. Transfer the couscous mixture to a serving platter. Slice the cooked chicken and arrange it on top of the couscous.Serving Size: about 1 cup