2. Cut the chicken into strips.
3. Place the vinaigrette in one bowl, flour in another bowl and corn flakes in a third bowl.
4. Dip each chicken strip in the vinaigrette, then dredge it in flour, dip once more in the vinaigrette and roll in corn flakes.
5. Spray a cookie sheet with nonstick spray.
6. Place the strips on the cookie sheet and bake for 7 minutes. Flip the strips over and continue baking for 7 additional minutes. Remove from oven.
7. Meanwhile, combine the honey and mustard in a small bowl and set aside.
8. Serve the chicken strips with the honey mustard dipping sauce on the side.