2. Dip the chicken into this mixture, set aside.
3. In a large nonstick skillet, heat the 2 tablespoons of olive oil to medium-high heat.
4. Add the breaded chicken breasts once the oil sizzles.
5. Brown the chicken on both sides, for approximately 5 minutes per side. When turning the chicken from the first side to second, add the lemon juice to the pan and swirl the chicken in the juice. Remove the chicken from the pan onto a platter and set aside.
6. Add 1/2 tablespoon olive oil to the skillet and heat to medium-high.
7. Add in the tomatoes, saute and stir on medium-high heat for 3 minutes.
8. Add in the peppers, oregano and garlic, saute and stir on medium-high heat for 5 minutes.
9. Add in the mushrooms, saute and stir on medium-high heat until moisture is released, about 8 minutes.
10. Add the capers and olives, saute and stir on medium-high heat for 3 minutes.
11. Add the chicken stock and oregano to the vegetables, bring to a boil then remove skillet from the heat.
12. Generously salt and pepper the vegetables.
13. Serve the ratatouille alongside or on top of the chicken