jalapeño chili pepper
, seeded and diced
1. For the teriyaki marinade, combine the soy sauce, mirin, vinegar, sugar, ginger and beer in a small saucepan. Cook over high heat until the mixture reduces by half. Let cool.
2. Marinate the chicken in the teriyaki marinade, cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
3. For the salsa, combine all of the ingredients in a small mixing bowl. (This can be done in advance and stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.)
4. Preheat the grill or broiler.
5. Grill or broil the chicken on each side until it is cooked through, about 4 to 6 minutes per side, depending on thickness.
Serve a few spoonfuls of salsa on top of each chicken breast with Jasmine Rice and Chinese Cabbage, Carrot and Broccoli Stir-Fry.
Serving Size: 1 chicken breast with salsa
Number of Servings: 2
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin
Vitamin B3 - Niacin