freshly ground black pepper
For the chipotle chicken:
1. Combine the chipotle pepper, herbs, garlic, salt and pepper in a mortar and pestle or chop them on a cutting board until they form a paste. Add the olive oil to the mortar and pestle or transfer the mixture to a small bowl and add the olive oil.
2. Rub the chicken breasts with the chipotle paste and set aside.
3. Preheat the grill or broiler.
4. Cook the chicken for about 4 to 6 minutes per side, until it is cooked through. Transfer the chicken to a cutting board to let cool, then cut the chicken into small pieces.
For the wraps:
5. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese and onions. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Lay out the flour tortillas on a work surface in front of you. Divide the cream cheese among the tortillas, spreading it out in the center of each tortilla. Divide the chicken and the lettuce among the tortillas. Tightly wrap each tortilla into a cylinder ending with the seam side down.
7. Cut each wrap on the diagonal and serve.
Serving Size: 1 wrap
Number of Servings: 4
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin
Vitamin B3 - Niacin