1. Preheat the oven to 300°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, or wax paper. Draw four 4" circles on the paper, turn over and line cookie sheets. Set aside.
2. With an electric mixer, beat the egg whites and salt on high speed until soft peaks form.
3. Continue mixing on high speed while adding 1/2 cup of the sugar. Add the remaining sugar by the tablespoonful. Beat for another 1-2 minutes until the mixture is stiff and shiny.
4. Gently fold in the cocoa powder until just combined.
5. Using a spoon, or pastry bag, spread or pipe the meringue over the circles on the prepared baking sheet. If using a pastry bag, pipe a tight circle for the base of the cups and pipe two circles on top of the outer edge for the sides.
6. Bake for 30 minutes. Turn off the oven and let the cups dry for about 1 hour in the oven.
7. Remove from the oven, let cool and peel off the parchment paper.
For the filling:
1. Mix the jam and orange juice together. Add the raspberries and toss gently.
2. Spoon the fruit into the meringue cups.