1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Lightly spray the tortillas on both sides with oil and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar and anise seeds. Cut each tortilla into 6 wedges and arrange on nonstick baking sheets.
2. Bake the tortillas until lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Remove the tortillas from the oven and let cool: the "chips" will crisp on cooling.
3. Spoon the salsa into 6 ramekins, garnish each with a mint sprig, and place in the center of dessert plates. Arrange the chips around the salsa and serve at once.
For the salsa:
1. Cut the strawberries into 1/2 inch dice.
2. Combine all the ingredients for the "salsa" in a bowl and gently toss to mix.
3. Correct the seasoning, adding lime juice or sugar to taste: the "salsa" should be a little sweet and a little sour.