yellow curry paste
low-sodium chicken or
, chopped into 1" cubes
1. Combine the curry paste, coconut milk and pineapple in a small skillet. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally, then turn down the heat and simmer.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until it turns translucent, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 1 minute more. Add the chicken broth, by the tablespoonful, as needed to keep the mixture from sticking and burning.
3. Add the eggplants and the remaining chicken broth. Simmer until the eggplants become tender, about 10 minutes.
4. Add the shrimp and heat thoroughly.
5. Stir in the curry mixture and serve.
Serving Size: about 1 1/2 cups
Number of Servings: 4
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin