roughly chopped, peeled and seeded
roughly chopped, peeled and seeded ripe
fresh picked, steamed
seeded and diced yellow and/or red
diced ripe (yet still firm)
1. Add the cucumbers, melon, 2 tablespoons of the lemon juice and the sugar to a food processor and puree until smooth.
2. Strain through a medium strainer pushing down on the solids with a rubber spatula to extract as much liquid as possible.
3. Stir in the cream and season to taste with salt and hot sauce. You should end up with about 1 quart of soup. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
4. Gently combine the crab, tomato, avocado and herbs. Season to taste with salt, hot sauce and lemon juice.
5. To serve: Gently press the crab mixture into a 1/4 cup measuring cup and unmold in the center of a large, flat soup plate. Ladle the chilled cucumber mixture around and garnish with herbs.
Serving Size: 1 cup
Number of Servings: 6
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin