2 1/4 cups
coarsely chopped sun-dried
red wine vinegar
(or to taste)
1. Place 2 cups of cranberry juice in a sauce pan and bring to a boil. Continue to boil over high heat until liquid is reduced by half.
2. Separately, add the remaining 1/4 cup of cranberry juice and the sun-dried cranberries and allow them to plump.
3. While juice is reducing, sauté shallots in olive oil until soft but not brown.
4. In a blender or food processor, purée the reduction and shallots until smooth.
5. Place the mixture in a bowl and whisk in remaining ingredients including the oil and softened cranberries.
6. The vinaigrette can be stored, covered, in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Serving Size: about 2 tablespoons
Number of Servings: 10
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin