1. In a bowl, mash together the goat cheese, lemon zest, chives, parsley, mint, oregano, thyme, salt and pepper. Reserve.
2. In a large frying pan, warm the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the spinach and with tongs, toss the spinach until wilted, 2 to 3 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Toast the bread either on an outdoor grill, under the broiler or toaster. Cut the bread into two pieces on the diagonal.
4. Spread the toasted bread with herbed goat cheese, spreading evenly. Top the goat cheese with wilted spinach, distributing evenly.
5. To serve, place the grilled bread on a platter and serve immediately.Serving Size: 1 crostini with topping