or vegetable broth
1. Heat the olive oil in a saucepan over low-medium heat. Add the celery, onion and curry powder, season lightly with salt and pepper, and cook for 10 minutes.
2. Peel and slice the potato and add it to the pot. Add the bay leaf and broth and bring to a boil quickly over high heat.
3. Lower the heat and simmer until the vegetables are completely tender, about 15 minutes.
4. Add the cauliflower and simmer until just tender, about 5 to 7 minutes.
5. Blend the parsley and sour cream together and set aside.
6. Remove the bay leaf and puree the soup in a blender. Strain and adjust the salt and pepper.
7. Serve the soup in bowls with a dollop of parsley cream.
Serving Size: about 1 1/2 cups
Number of Servings: 6
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin