For the curried chicken salad:
1. In a large saucepan combine the wine, salt, peppercorns, lemon juice and thyme. Add the chicken breasts and enough water to cover them. Bring the liquid to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and let the chicken cool in the liquid.
2. To make the curried sour cream, heat the oil in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Add the onion and cook until the onion is very soft, about 5 minutes. Add the curry powder and cook for 2 more minutes. Remove from heat and cool. Stir in the sour cream.
3. When the chicken is cool enough to handle, remove it from the liquid. (Discard the liquid.) Cut the chicken into small pieces, place it in a bowl and toss it with the curried sour cream, grapes and almonds. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
For the wraps:
4. Lay the tortillas out and divide the curried chicken mixture among the tortillas. Divide the shredded lettuce among the tortillas and tightly roll each tortilla into a cylinder, ending with the seam side down.
5. Cut the wraps in half on the diagonal and serve.Serving Size: 1 wrap