1. Heat the oil in a 8" non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat.
2. Add the broccoli and onions to the pan and cook for about 2 minutes. Remove the vegetables and set aside. Wipe the pan clean so that it can be reused for the eggs.
3. Whisk the eggs with the salt and pepper until well blended.
4. Pour the eggs and vegetables into the frying pan and stir constantly over low heat with a rubber spatula.
5. When the eggs have reached the desired degree of doneness, put them on warm plates and serve immediately.
Serving Size: 1 egg
Number of Servings: 4
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin