1. Heat the oil in a 8" non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat.
2. Add the mushrooms and onions to the pan and cook for about 2 minutes. Remove the vegetables and set aside. Wipe the pan clean so that it can be reused for the eggs.
3. Whisk the eggs with the salt and pepper until well blended.
4. Pour the eggs and vegetables into the frying pan and stir constantly over low heat with a rubber spatula. When the eggs begin to get firm, add the dill and continue stirring.
5. When the eggs have reached the desired degree of doneness, put them on warm plates and serve immediately.
Serving Size: 1 egg