(see recipe), or bottled vinaigrette
white wine vinegar
1 1/2 teaspoons
1. Place the mustard in a mixing bowl and whisk in the vinaigrette. Pour into a small saucepan and set aside.
2. Bring the stock, white wine vinegar and salt to a boil in a 10" pot. Season the halibut with salt and pepper on both sides. Add the halibut to the pot and adjust the heat so the liquid just simmers.
3. Remove the steaks from the liquid when done (5 to 7 minutes for rare steaks, longer for medium.) Discard the poaching liquid.
4. Add the herbs to the saucepan containing the vinaigrette and warm over low heat.
5. Pull the skin off the halibut and place each steak in the center of a plate. Spoon the vinaigrette over and around the fish.
Serving Size: 1 halibut steak with 2 tablespoons of vinaigrette
Number of Servings: 4
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin
Vitamin B3 - Niacin