, finely minced
1. Place a large pot of water on to boil. Add the fettuccine and cook about 12 minutes until al dente. Drain.
2. Meanwhile, cut the Swiss chard into 1/4-inch wide pieces.
3. Heat the olive oil in a large sauté pan over moderately high heat. Add the onions, salt and pepper and cook until the onions start to soften, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 1 minute more.
4. Add the chard and nutmeg to the skillet and cook for 5 minutes more. Stir in the low-fat sour cream.
4. Toss the fettuccine with the Swiss chard mixture.
5. Divide the fettuccine among 4 warmed serving plates and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
Serving Size: about 1 1/2 cups
Number of Servings: 6
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin