1. Place the bulgur and water in a saucepan. Cover and cook over low heat for about 20 to 30 minutes. As it cooks, the grain will absorb all the liquid.
2. When the liquid is entirely absorbed, remove the pan from the heat and allow the bulgur to stand, covered, for an additional 10 minutes.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine the bulgur with the red and yellow peppers, jalapeño pepper, tomatoes, scallions and cilantro. Toss well.
For the vinaigrette:
1. Puree the jalapeño pepper, garlic, cilantro, mint, vinegar and oil in a food processor or blender.
2. Mix the vinaigrette into the tabbouleh. Adjust the salt and pepper to taste.
3. Arrange mixed greens on 4 individual salad plates. Mound the tabbouleh in the center of the greens and sprinkle with the cheese and parsley.