red wine vinegar
extra virgin olive oil
(granny smith or other), cored and diced
For the cranberry vinaigrette:
1. In a small mixing bowl, whisk the shallots, cranberries and vinegar together. Continue whisking gently while adding the oil and parsley. Add salt and pepper to taste.
For the grilled turkey:
1. Preheat the grill to medium-high.
2. Brush the cutlets with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
3. Grill the turkey for about 4 to 6 minutes each side, depending on the thickness until the turkey is cooked through. Remove the turkey from the grill and place on a cutting board to rest. Cut the turkey into strips.
(The turkey can be grilled in advance and stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.)
For the green salad:
1. Place the turkey strips in a mixing bowl, add the apples, walnuts and half of the vinaigrette.
2. Place the lettuce in a separate salad bowl and toss it with the remaining vinaigrette. Arrange the turkey, apple and walnut mixture on top.
Serving Size: 1turkey cutlet with salad
Number of Servings: 4
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin