2. Mix the tomatoes, basil, salt, pepper, vinegar and oil together and set aside.
3. Toast the bread slices lightly on both sides under the broiler.
4. Lightly rub one side of each slice of toast with the garlic clove. Drizzle each slice with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
5. Place the toasts on a baking sheet. Top each toast with a slice of mozzarella and place under the broiler until the cheese is melted, about 2 to 3 minutes.
6. Place a spoonful of the tomato mixture on each piece of toast and serve immediately.