, finely minced
, finely diced
, peeled and diced
1 1/2 cups
1. Slice the sausage into 1" pieces. Heat a large sauté pan over medium heat and add the sausage. Cook until the meat is no longer pink. Remove the sausage from the pan with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels. Set aside.
2. Heat the olive oil in the sauté pan over low heat and add the onions. Cook until the onions are translucent, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 1 minute more. Add the zucchini and eggplant and cook the vegetables until they begin to soften, about 3 minutes.
3. Turn the heat to medium, add the wine, tomatoes and oregano and reduce by half.
4. Meanwhile, place a large pot of water on to boil. Add the pasta and cook about 12 minutes until al dente. Drain.
5. Add the sausage and pasta to the sauce and toss until coated. Sprinkle with the fresh Parmesan.
Serving Size: about 2 cups of pasta and vegetables
Number of Servings: 4
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin