1. Combine the honey, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic and ginger in a small saucepan. Cook over high heat until the mixture reduces by half. Let cool.
2. Spray the grill grate with non-stick spray (or oil it well) and preheat the grill to medium-high.
3. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
4. Grill the chicken on each side until it is cooked through, about 2 to 4 minutes per side, depending on thickness. Brush them on both sides with the honey mixture, then grill 2 to 3 minutes more on each side.
5. Drizzle the chicken with the remaining honey mixture and serve.
Serve with Festive Rice Salad .
Serving Size: 1 chicken breast
Number of Servings: 6
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin
Vitamin B3 - Niacin