1. Combine the honey, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic and ginger in a small saucepan. Cook over high heat until the mixture reduces by half. Let cool.
2. Spray the grill grate with non-stick spray (or oil it well) and preheat the grill to medium-high.
3. Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper. Brush them on both sides with the honey mixture.
4. Grill the salmon on each side until it is cooked through, about 4 to 6 minutes per side, depending on thickness.
5. Drizzle the salmon with the remaining honey mixture and serve.
Serve with Festive Rice Salad .
Serving Size: 1 salmon fillet
Number of Servings: 6
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin
Vitamin B3 - Niacin