, quartered, cored and thinly sliced
, thinly sliced
, pitted and quartered
light soy sauce
fresh lime juice
For the fennel slaw:
1. Combine the fennel, red onion, orange segments and olives in a mixing bowl and toss with the rice vinegar and sesame oil to combine. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight.
(This can be made in advance and stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.)
For the tuna:
1. Combine the soy sauce, ginger, lime juice and sugar in a small bowl. Brush this mixture on the tuna steaks and let marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes.
2. Preheat the grill to medium-high.
3. Season the marinated tuna steaks with pepper and grill them to the desired doneness, about 3 minutes per side for medium, depending on the thickness of the steaks.
4. Serve the tuna steaks on a large spoonful of fennel slaw.
Serving Size: 1 tuna steak with fennel slaw
Number of Servings: 4
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin
Vitamin B3 - Niacin