2. Combine the oats and almonds in a medium bowl.
3. In a small saucepan combine the honey, molasses, water, vegetable oil and cinnamon and heat through, stirring for about one minute. Pour over the oat mixture and stir to blend.
4. Spread the granola onto a baking sheet and toast, stirring every 10 minutes until golden-crisp, about 30 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven and add the raisins. Cool completely before serving.
6. This recipe can be made ahead and stored in an airtight container for up to three weeks in the refrigerator or at room temperature.