(available at Indian stores, or substitue 1 tablespoon cilantro)
roasted and crushed
, picked over and sliced
1. Heat oil in pan, add mustard seeds and cook until they begin to crackle.
2. Add onion, garlic, and curry leaf and cook until soft, about 5 minutes.
3. Stir in cumin seeds, and cook for 30 seconds.
4. Add green beans and grated coconut. Stir to coat, cover pan, and cook on low flame for 15 minutes.
5. Remove cover, add salt to taste and serve immediately.
Serving Size: 1 cup
Number of Servings: 8
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin