, or brown sugar
, trimmed and cut into 2" lengths
1. Peel, half lengthwise and seed the papayas. Cut them into long, thin shreds, or shred them in a food processor and set aside.
2. In a large mortar, combine the garlic and chilis and pound them into bits with a pestle. Add the sugar and fish sauce and combine with the pestle.
3. Add the papaya and green beans and pound for about 3 minutes to slightly crush them. Use a spoon to scrape the sides of the mortar and rotate the mixture as you work.
4. Add the cherry tomatoes and pound for a minute to release some of their juices.
5. Stir in the peanuts and lime juice.
6. Place a few leaves of lettuce on each plate and spoon the salad onto the lettuce.
Serving Size: 3/4 cup
Number of Servings: 6
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin