1 1/2 pounds
beef tenderloin tips
, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
red bell peppers
, cut into 1-inch cubes
1. For the ginger-soy sauce, combine the soy sauce, vinegar, honey, ginger and black pepper in a small saucepan. Cook over high heat until the mixture reduces by half. Let cool.
2. Thread the beef tips and vegetables on the skewers and brush them with some of the sauce. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or overnight.
3. Preheat the grill to medium-high.
4. Grill the skewers on each side until the beef is cooked to the desired doneness, about 4 minutes per side for medium.
5. Brush the kebabs with the remaining ginger-soy sauce and serve.
Serving Size: 2 kebabs
Number of Servings: 6
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin
Vitamin B3 - Niacin