, boiled, peeled and cut into wedges
red Bliss potatoes
, boiled and cut into wedges
, peeled and sliced
mixed baby greens
For the dressing:
1. Whisk the mustard and lemon juice together. Continue whisking and add the olive oil and yogurt. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
(This can be made in advance and stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.)
For the chicken:
1. Combine the yogurt, garlic, shallot, honey, cilantro, lemon juice and zest in a bowl. Add the chicken and coat it evenly with the marinade. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight.
2. Preheat the grill.
3. Remove the chicken from the marinade and discard the marinade. (This protects against cross-contamination.) Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper.
4. Place the chicken on the hot grill and cook until the juices run clear, about 6 to 8 minutes per side. Set aside to cool.
For the salad:
1. When the chicken is cool enough to handle, slice it into strips and place it in a mixing bowl. Add the beets, potatoes, cucumber and half of the dressing and toss to combine.
2. In a separate bowl, toss the greens with the remaining dressing.
3. To serve, arrange the greens on individual plates, place the chicken mixture on top and sprinkle with feta cheese.
Serving Size: 1 chicken breast with 2 cups of salad and 2 Tb of dressing
Number of Servings: 4
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin
Vitamin B3 - Niacin