finely chopped green or
, cubed (about 1 cup)
, cubed (about 1/2 cup)
, or dash dried
with their juice, canned or fresh
1. Heat the oil in a 4-quart sauce pot over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until soft and translucent, about 3 to 4 minutes.
2. Add the pepper and cook 2 minutes more. Add the eggplant and cook 2 more minutes.
3. Add the zucchini, garlic, bay leaf and oregano. Season lightly with salt and pepper and continue to cook for 2 more minutes.
4. Add the tomatoes and simmer for 40 minutes, uncovered. Keep warm.
5. Preheat the grill.
6. Brush the chicken breasts with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
7. Grill the chicken breasts untill cooked through, about 4 to 6 minutes per side, depending on the thickness of the breast.
8. Place 1 breast on each plate and serve with the ratatouille.
Serving Size: 1 breast with 1/2 cup ratatouille
Number of Servings: 4
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin
Vitamin B3 - Niacin