2. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Grill the breasts until they are cooked through, about 4 minutes on each side. Let cool. When the chicken is cool enough to handle, shred or cut it into bite size pieces and set aside.
3. Put the lettuce in a large bowl.
4. Combine the lemon juice, Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette and anchovy paste in a small bowl.
5. Add the vinaigrette mixture, Parmesan cheese and pepper to the romaine and toss to combine.
6. Divide the romaine among 4 plates, top each salad with grilled chicken and sprinkle with croutons.